New for 2022 — Browning X-Bolt accuracy in a mountain-rifle configuration. Fluted, sporter-weight barrel with radial muzzle brake. Cerakote Smoked Bronze finish. Composite stock with highly versatile Browning OVIX Camo.
X-Bolt Speed Features
- Versatile Browning OVIX Camo®
- Cerakote Smoked Bronze finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Fluted, sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Threaded radial muzzle brake reduces felt recoil (thread protector included)
- Weather-resistant composite stock
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad