New for 2022 – Big game bolt-action hunting rifle with carbon fiber stock with accent graphics, Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on a stainless steel barrel and action, spiral fluted bolt, spiral fluted and lapped sporter barrel, threaded muzzle, Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included.
X-Bolt Mountain Pro Features
- Carbon fiber stock with accent graphics
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on stainless steel barrel and action
- Spiral fluted and lapped sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
300 WIN Browning X Bolt Mountain PRO