The best factory bolt-action hunting rifle just got better. The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting.
Softer shooting and tougher than ever. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
Very light to carry yet with heavyweight performance. The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed is the winner of the 2016 Outdoor Life Editor's Choice Award.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed Features
- Steel receiver with a Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Sporter barrel with a Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- Bolt-action; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish
- Composite stock; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish
- Sling swivel studs installed
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad